- Seth Godin discusses how media alignment has become a problem for television – what advertisers want and what viewers want have diverged over the past decade. Is the same thing happening to Twitter?
- Red Sox Beacon on Boston’s struggles this year. The lesson: “Simple explanations are often at once unsatisfactory and accurate.”
- Do younger African-Americans care less about diversity in advertising than the previous generation?
- If you think the Southeast cares more about college football than the rest of the country… you may be on to something.
- One way to convince people to do a big favor for you: first ask them to do a small but unusual favor. Would you mind taking a look at this rash on my arm? And then I’ll need $1000.